PRIVACY & DATA POLICY
Effective Date: January 1, 2023.
Information we collect
Maddison Pine collects personal data in the course of its business activities, including in connection with client services. The personal data collected varies and may include information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and background information required to apply for information about our services.
Use of information
Maddison Pine and its service providers may use first and third party Cookies, to manage our Sites and our services and collect analytics about how you use them. Maddison Pine and its service providers may collect information about whether you open or click any links in the knowledge, research or event communications that we send to you.
Our site does not track you by collecting personal data about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services.
The legal basis by which we process your personal data
Our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based:
• in part, on our legitimate interests in promoting and protecting Maddison Pine, building and maintaining relationships, and providing our services;
• in part, on your consent, for example if you register for our newsletters or alerts, or for business purposes that support web operations such as understanding and enhancing the quality of your experience on our site;
• in part, to comply with the law, when certain information is necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of personal data
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
• If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
• To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
• When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
• If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests and protection of a person;
• To protect our property, services and legal rights;
• To prevent fraud and abuse against Maddison Pine;
• To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
• To comply with any and all applicable laws.
In addition, we may disclose or transfer your personal data in the event of a re-organization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business.
Link to third party sites
Maddison Pine has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorised Maddison Pine personnel and third party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions however, Maddison Pine cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your personal data.
Maddison Pine retains personal data, as necessary, for the duration of the relevant business relationship.
We may also retain personal data for longer than the duration of the business relationship should we need to retain it to protect ourselves against legal claims, use it for analysis or historical record-keeping, or comply with our information management policies and schedules.
Where granted by applicable law, you may have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we have collected about you and to have any inaccuracies in that data corrected. In certain circumstances, you may also request that we cease processing your personal data.
If you would like to make a request to access, review, or correct the personal data we have collected about you, or to discuss how we process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to charge an appropriate fee for complying with your request where allowed by applicable law, and/or deny your requests where they may be manifestly unfounded, and/or excessive, or otherwise objectionable or unwarranted under applicable law.
Maddison Pine Lt
4th Floor, 86-90 Paul Street