We offer regular opportunities to carry out internships with Maddison Pine on a three-month basis. Successful applicants can expect to gain experience extending from data inputting, database updating/maintenance, filing, general office duties to events planning and website management/writing. Interns will also have access to Maddison Pine corporate events, governance training, and executive education. There is an initial trial period. Working hours are flexible, however, we require a commitment of hours equal to two working days per week.
Our internships are voluntary roles, however, we can offer:
- Expenses per day
- Fair honorarium
- Flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
- Mentorship and networking with leading figures in public sector, government, business and industry
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student or recent graduate
- Ability to respectfully communicate and work with diverse community groups varying in age, religion, denomination, and ethnicity
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and meet deadline
- Ability to process and protect confidential information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Have excellent verbal, interpersonal and writing skills
Please note that Maddison Pine is not able to offer assistance in finding accommodation, nor can it apply for work permits or visas.
Click to download the Job Description
Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this position to Esther Temple at email@example.com
The covering letter should not be more than 500 words long and should demonstrate with reference to the Person Specification your suitability for the job using examples of any relevant skills and experience.
Selected individuals will be rewarded a certificate at the end of the internship term for successful performance.